Sometimes it is better and easier to just replace or change a complete color into another instead of trying to select all the details just with the magic ward. In this article i will show you where you can find the replace color function in Adobe Photoshop.
[Video] Photoshop: How to change a single color!
Where to find replace color in Photoshop
Go to Image and Adjustmets and select Replace Color
If you find this helpful Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/DanielKovacs
- How to import/export After Effects Keyboard Shortcuts? [Solved]
- FIX OBS Black Screen Display Capture 2020 [SOLVED] 5 Easy Solutions
- DID I GET THE JOB FROM LIZZIE PIERCE? – My Secret Project
- PREMIERE PRO 2020 TIMELINE GLITCH FIX
- What’s in my CAMERA BAG? – low budget travel gear!
Ciao Daniel 🙂
If you find this helpful: Share It with your friends!