Daniel Kovacs: My Custom Keyboard Shortcuts in Premiere Pro [Download]
Today I will show you my custom keyboard layout to become a faster video editor. I use Premiere Pro but you can use this Layout in any Editing Software. The idea is to optimize your workflow so you can use shortcuts without lifting your hand anymore.
[Video] I go over all my Keyboard Shortcuts, and why I use them.
Core Idea: Don’t lift your left Hand, Like a Gamer 😉
Download My Keyboard Shortcuts Save File here
If you want my exact Layout, download this file: “Daniel Keyboard Shortcuts PR – 2021.ZIP“
How to import/export your Keyboard Layout in Premiere Pro?
Read: How to import/export Premiere Pro Keyboard Shortcuts? [Solved]
If you find this helpful Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: www.YouTube.com/DanielKovacs
- How to import/export After Effects Keyboard Shortcuts? [Solved]
- FIX OBS Black Screen Display Capture 2020 [SOLVED] 5 Easy Solutions
- DID I GET THE JOB FROM LIZZIE PIERCE? – My Secret Project
- PREMIERE PRO 2020 TIMELINE GLITCH FIX
- What’s in my CAMERA BAG? – low budget travel gear!
Ciao Daniel 🙂
Follow Me on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
If you find this helpful: Share It with your friends!